Friday, March 16, 2012

Bike Riding Stories.

As we rode up the hill, me and Babik:
"Man Colin is going to think that this was one of the 5 minute efforts." (colin is his coach)
"Funny I was just thinking to myself that I have never gone this slow up this hill."


As we came upon some old dude on a DOPE retro steel bike the other day...
me: "man that is nice.."
old dude: "I know... you want to buy it?"
me: "oh man my wife would kill me"
old dude:"HA I wouldnt sell it for thousands more than I paid..."

Old dude keeps going back through our group

Brody: "man that is nice"
old dude: "i love it when people lust after my bikes"

At this point I ramped it up to 30mph to drop him cause I did not want to be around him any more. What the hell is wrong with people?

1 comment:

Burt Friggin' Hoovis said...

"...At this point I ramped it up to 30mph..."

BWAHAAHAAHAAAAHAA...!

Not unless you were holding on to Babik you didn't...

Thanks!
Burt